1 Samuel 1:27
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sleepy Baby
I could watch my child sleep all night long. She's the most perfect person I have ever seen. I sometimes, okay... most of the time, just stand over her crib and watch her sleep. I love to hear her breathe in and out and the noise she makes when she is sucking on her binky. God knew that I needed to be Maddie Gray's mommy. She simply amazes me, and I continue to be in awe of her and myself as her Mommy. She's so alert and wants to know everything, but there's a moment at night when we're in her room getting ready for bed and she lets me hold and snuggle with her still. I am completely fascinated by her, and her ability to turn a really terrible day into the best one I've ever had. Seeing that face in the morning and when I pick her up from Ms Judy's. She smiles as soon as she sees me. I thank God every morning and each night for this precious gift God has given to Josh and I. What a blessing she is to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment