Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Stella & Dot has been keeping me so busy, which has made my family busy! Let me also say that Stella & Dot makes great Christmas gifts as well, so if you haven't yet, check out my web site www.stelladot.com/peggyd and take a look. It ships right to your door, and it comes in a cute little box!

We've had a busy last few days. On Thursday night I had a Stella & Dot Trunk show in Jackson, so Josh and Maddie Gray tagged along. He dropped me off at the house where the trunk show was and then he and Maddie Gray went to play with PawPaw Terry. Friday afternoon, we took our little bumble bee to the fair, where she ate way too much junk food and she rode the Merry-Go-Round!


I think she really enjoyed watching Daddy come back around every time!
Saturday, a little boy that goes to church had a birthday party, so Maddie Gray went! She was really upset I wouldn't let her get in the jumpy, but I just didn't think she was ready for that just yet. Maybe this spring we'll get her one and "cousin" Morgan can come and play!

On Sunday afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch in Chunky, MS. She had so much fun being outside and trying to pick up all the pumpkins.

Here she is trying to pick this one up! She's just like her Daddy, "I can do it by myself!"

This is Maddie Gray walking through the hay bale maze. She looked so cute and sweet. We had the best time getting to hang out together and enjoy the nice weather. I will post pictures of her in her Halloween costume! She's going to be a bumble bee!!!!!! I CANNOT wait to have her in her costume. I just hope the skirt won't be a problem getting her into her carseat!

No comments:

Post a Comment